About the Journal
Aims and scope
Peer Review Policy
Aims and Scope
The Journal de Théorie des Nombres de Bordeaux publishes original papers on number theory and related topics (not published elsewhere).
The Journal de Théorie des Nombres de Bordeaux publishes 3 issues per year.
► Open Access Policy
The Journal de Théorie des Nombres follows a true Open Access policy:
- The JTNB provides immediate online open access to its content.
- No subscription is needed to access the articles, and no download fees are charged. Please consult the general terms and conditions.
- Authors are not charged for publication in this journal, and the journal does not request any submission fee nor any article processing fee.
- A printed volume is published yearly and available on subscription.
► Copyright and Licensing policy
- The articles published by JTNB remain the intellectual property of their authors. Nevertheless, the authors agree to transfer to the Société Arithmétique de Bordeaux and Centre Mersenne the exclusif right of publication, reproduction and distribution of their accepted articles, in particular for the paper and electronic editions.
- The electronic versions of the published articles are accessible immediately, free of charge and permanently after publication on the Centre Mersenne platform. Since 2022, they are licensed under the Creative Commons licence CC BY-ND 4.0. Only the paper version is subject to fees, in order to cover the publication costs.
- The authors may post all versions of their work on any Open Access online platforms. In particular, we strongly encourage the authors to post the published version of their paper on their personal webpage and/or to add a link to the electronic version published on the Centre Mersenne platform.
- The Journal and/or platform may retract the paper after publication if clear evidence is found of misconduct (plagiarism or double publication).
- All mass download of research papers published in Journal de Théorie des Nombres de Bordeaux is prohibited.
Peer Review Policy
Submissions will be sent to one or several experts for a report. Reviewers are asked to declare any conflicts of interest.
Indexed in: the journal is covered by MathSciNet, Zentralblatt, Scopus et Science Citation Index-Expanded.
The metadata are available via an OAI-PMH server.
To ensure a long term preservation and access to the journal content, it will be stored in the CLOCKSS archive.
The Journal de Théorie des Nombres adheres to the Code of practice, as detailed on Pages 2-5 of the linked document edited by the European Mathematical Society Ethics Committee.
The journal follows the guidelines of the Committee on Publication Ethics - COPE.
The journal acknowledges the support of the Centre Mersenne and the CNRS.